Xogen has an approach which is geared to ensuring customer satisfaction:
Your customers, your clients.
They need you to be the experts and provide them great solutions for their regulatory and budget needs. We intend to help you achieve that for your clients by being transparent, available, and informed about the alternatives to ammonia removal.
How we can help
- Treatability Testing – Have your water tested at our state-of-the-art testing facilities located at:
- UMass Water and Energy Technology Testing Center in Amherst MA – pilot scale testing
- Fleming College Centre for Advancement of Water and Wastewater Technologies in Lindsay Ontario – bench scale testing
- Onsite Pilot Testing – rent one of our pilot scale units to test your water onsite, 5 to 30 gpm units available depending on your wastewater treatment needs
- Commercial Plant Design, Build, Installation, Commissioning, Remote Operation and Monitoring
- Lunch and learns – Contact us
- Conferences & Tradeshows – Special sessions at conferences and trade shows which you might already be attending to meet and discuss our approach – Events & Conferences
- Conference calls and other means of presentations to discuss your criteria, issues and problems and where we might fit to help solve them. – Contact Us
Our goal is to help you meet regulations in the most cost effective way possible.
Contact Us for more information: